On a rare day off, students invited me to take the train…and auto-rickshaw…and then bus…to visit their families in their native villages. A cow lived in one family’s kitchen, I visited a 12th century temple, and while in a local priest’s home, I learned to play the tabla. It was all amazing.
Here are a few of my favorites from the day.
(4) now that is the look of love if i’ve ever seen it! watch out coop, he’s coming for you!
(4) I would agree, but we’re already engaged. Good call.
(4) SWEET! foreign men are da best!
(5) It’s the signature Coop action shot!! I love it!
(5) Now that’s a great photo!
(5) Love this photo!
(5) So do you actually teach??? I am skeptical. 🙂
(5) Great pic!
(5) great action
(6) i want a backyard temple!! way cool