COBRA! In our backyard at work, this poisonous fellow made an appearance. I was pretty thrilled.
Kids eating popsicles on Christmas day. Yeah, really cold.
Things really look like this here.
Some of my awesome students at our conference.
Winter by Hubli, India. It’s sort of like the North Pole advertising for a tennis and soccer camp.
(1) Naturally today was the first day I didn’t have my camera in, so I had to borrow the work one. No zoom–I was that close. Don’t tell my mom. Thanks.
(1) OMG!!! See this is why I like Hawaii and Ireland. No snakes!! I’m happy your bucket list wishes are being fulfilled, but DAMN!!
(1) …and you scoffed at me when I suggested that you pack your cobra fife. At least those skills you developed during those summers at snake-worship youth camp finally found a practical real-life application.
(1) Mmm…those are good eatin’.
(1) He has a cute little smiley face on his back!
(1) Holy moly! That’s amazing!
(2) they are beautiful 😀
(3) So cool- how do you do this!
(3) OH. MY. G! This is amazing! I want to learn this even more now!
(3) Yes–it’s easy! Have to have the right camera settings, but then it’s not so hard.
(3) Yay! I set this one as my wallpaper on my phone. I hope you don’t mind
(4) Typical Indian clothing line . :P.. Nice quarters Kathryn .. hehe 🙂
(4) hmmm…they look the same age as you!?