Taken in Can Tho, Cu Chi, and Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Photo captions below, by number:
(1) If you know what any of these mean, I’ll give you a prize.
(2) Breakfast. The first of many, many boat pictures. It’s about 5:30AM at this point.
(3) Get used to the hotpants. You’re going to see a lot of them.
(4) A typical boater.
(5) Life living on a boat.
(6) Woman vs. boat. I think she’s going to lose. And it’s going to hurt.
(8) In the middle of a floating market with no tourists around. Glorious.
(9) A young fruit seller.
(10) It almost looks like they posed.
(11) My boater gave me a snake. Not to keep.
(12) A guy just relaxing in his boat. I used sepia because I was bored.
(13) How to get to school.
(15) Yum. Also, costs less than your coffee.
(17) I’m a millionaire!
(18) 1,000,000 Vietnamese Dong is not much money.
(19) One of the Cu Chi tunnels. See the foot to the left for a size reference. Three different grown men were able to fit into it. I was not.
(20) A drink from the streets of Ho Chi Minh.
(21) My boater made this out of a palm frond.