The Odds ‘n’ Ends:
Taken in Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam, etc.
Photos that were posted elsewhere, have amusing comments, or were lost due to Asian flash drive/flash card viruses until recently.
Enjoy at your own risk!
Photos labeled below, by number:
(1) Hidden Malaysian Prayer Building, as seen from the less-hidden temple next door.
(2) Boys playing takraw in Posor, Thailand.
(3) Me with one of our pet rhinoceros beetles. (Thailand)
(4) With one of my hosts–a truly wonderful woman who helped run her Indian family’s dairy farm. The best Indian food of my life. (Malaysia)
(5) I’m really just happy about the banana chips I’m eating. (Thailand)
(6) Thinking and writing in the middle of nowhere, Thailand.
(7) I wish I knew what was going on here, too. (Thailand)
(8) Some of my camp kids. (Thailand)
(9) Giant shrimp at a market. (Malaysia)
(10) My “mom” weaving a bag. (Thailand)
(11) Beautiful butterfilies on a walk (and they’re monster-sized, too!) in Thailand.
(12) Crossing the flooded river, Thailand.