Taken in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kampot, Kep, and other bitty towns, Cambodia.
Photo captions below, by number:
(1) If you guessed that this is Angkor Wat, you guessed correctly.
(2) Oh sure, if I was a father I would fish in my undies with my butt-naked son in front of the ruins, why not?
(3) Angkor Thom
(4) A girl helping sell bananas, and with such a pretty, innocent look!
(5) Big tree.
(6) Not a bad picture op while you’re having delicious mangoes cut up for you!
(7) Sorry, another monkey picture…he stuck his tongue out at me! This before the mauling, of course.
(8) A mother, son, and daughter with terrible teeth. Be thankful there’s no closeup.
(9) …and laughing at the results on my pal’s camera…this one cracks me up.
(10) More Angkor…deserted. Awesome.
(11) Daily life in the country.
(12) One of my fav.
(13) On the island.
(14) Sunset on the island.
(15) A boy’s life.
(16) You had to be there.
(4) This is a beautiful shot. 🙂
Looks like something right out of Huck Finn! And it\’s in Missourah, right?So beauitful. Summer days of sunny haze where we used to love to play!Your comments today were wonderful, Trish. Thank you. And if you ever get down to Stone Creek, I know someone who can get you in to the pool!
Gee willikers, that’s such a great post!
I appreciate you taking to time to contribute That’s very helpful.
(4) One of your best of all time.
(5) They’re just ripping Disney off.
(5) Could you fit inside THAT foxhole?
(6) Don’t eat the skin! I got poison ivy!
(7) wow!!! what is this!?!?!?
(7) and a mohawk, to boot
(9) so cute.
(10) …Where do you walk? lol
(14) Nice Photoshop.
(14) Not photoshopped, idiot. 🙂 (isn’t that annoying?)
(14) I know, son. I know.
Hmmm .I enjoy this podcast bcaeuse there aren’t many TP podcasts out there but I have to say the newbies sometimes sound like they expect CSI (especially when discussing Coopers’ detection techniques)
At last, someone who knows where to find the beef
That kind of thinking shows you’re on top of your game
That’s the thinking of a creative mind