Baby’s first photo album…yes, this is the first time I’ve put pictures up on here! I got so many requests and honestly, this is the easiest way for everyone to see everything. So here are a few photos from my trip thus far. Comments are welcomed!
Taken in La Oop and Posor, Thailand.
Due to Posterous not letting one caption photos as of yet, I’ve included captions by photo number below:
(1) I don’t think I’ve ever seen one of these in America…
(2) This is where I live. Rather sunny, eh?
(3) This is the kind of house I live in.
(4) Why go any further?
(5) A village shepherd.
(6) This was so amazing in person…a picture doesn’t do it any justice…
(7) I just like this one.
(8) A cabbage farm.
(9) A Lawa (tribal) woman.
(10) The spiders here are HUGE and amazing.
(11) This is me singing and dancing as a guest teacher in a remote village. You should be glad you missed it. The singing and dancing part.
(12) My last class…
(13) 4 of my 5 little brothers and sisters. Government mandate haircuts.
(14) One of my favorite photos.
(15) It’s not so amazing here, but so amazing in person.
(16) Was there mama part of a wedding supper?
(17) The best lookout spot for hundreds of miles.
(18) This thing was HUGE and incredibly beautiful. Lui non?
(19) Cabbage massacre. Several were severely injured, and dozens were killed.
(20) How many get to play fooootball with this kind of backdrop?
(21) This was a nice patch of garbage and bamboo as of two nights ago. A mini landslide after a storm took it all out, and the schoolboys wanted to mug for the camera. I love how this came out, and it helps give a size perspective.
(22) (self-explanatory) It’s one of our pet rhinoceros beetles. Obviously.